Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday the 27th: Food of the Week

 *Friday I'm making french toast sandwiches with peanut butter and banana in the middle.

*Thursday, today, we're having cheeseburgers from somewhere because we have several evening commitments. Maybe Spangles because I want to try their chicken and waffles as well.

*Wednesday, yesterday, I made turkey burgers with shallots and parsley and mint in them. They were quite good even though we ate late due to phone calls and work.

*Tuesday the Son made pancakes and bacon, alone, because of another meeting. What a week! He learned how hard it is to regulate temperature when cooking pancakes on a gas stove. It was really nice.

*Monday I made chicken salad with tarragon, toasted almonds, and grapes. I love it. I also made Syrian Bread that is a little bland alone but really good with chicken salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment