Thursday, September 19, 2024

Wednesday the 19th: Music and Food

 *Yesterday was pretty busy but I thought I got everything done until this morning when I realized I never wrote my blog for yesterday.

*Music first: Just continuing forward progress with all of the songs for the concert and the musical. I have two Masses on Sunday, including one for a new choir that includes trombone, guitar, and flute in addition to voices and piano/organ.

*Sunday we made Skillet Chicken Fajitas. They are some work in terms of different prep styles, but then everything comes together pretty quickly. With a helper it's not too much work. 

*Monday I made bacon, waffles, and scrambled eggs. We have my mom's recipe for the waffles, and they're quite good. 

*Wednesday I made Hamburger Stew with Croutons. It's quite good. I need to remember it's always tasty, pretty healthy, and simple.

That's it for this week. It's busy and we have enough leftovers to work through for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment