Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thursday the 3rd: Music of the Week

*We have all of the transpositions done (moving a music piece up or down a key) for the musical and I know them a little, so I'm upping to four pieces a day and will be at five pieces a day by next week. We are over a month away so there's plenty of time to keep improving.

*The concert is less than two weeks away, and again most pieces are getting close to being ready and that's fine, I don't want them to be great until the concert itself or I get complacent and don't do my best at the concert.

*I'm trying to slightly reduce my Sunday Mass playing just to give myself a breath, and so I shouldn't have more than two Masses a weekend through this month. Hopefully.

*Fun music right now is just Hanon exercises, two more days on the A minor harmonic scale and then switching to a new key.

No comments:

Post a Comment