This week in the moving in process:
1. I had my first dentist appointment with the new dentist. She was very thorough; once we see the first bill (she is out of network) we'll decide whether to stay with her or not.
2. I bought some CD holders and need to buy some more to hold all of our collection.
3. Today I will (hopefully) call a general practitioner to see if they have room to take on my son and me.
4. The Son is working on finding a new psychiatrist.
5. I'm going to sort our plastic bags and figure out where to take the one-use plastics that I can't reuse.
6. I bought stamps.
7. I called a window well egress cover place and they are coming to give us an estimate.
That might be enough--I might need to stop for the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment