Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Wednesday the 23rd: Chores

 *I found a new place to get oil changes done, and I'm getting my first one on Friday.

*I still need to find curtains and a desk, but it will come.

*Trees are getting removed next week.

*I feel like the next big chore might be getting an assessment of the foundation. I know we need to add a vapor barrier, but I'm nervous there might be more problems than we are expecting. We were told we didn't need a foundation inspection, but I've come to regret that decision already, especially finding out that they did not rebuild the foundation at all when they build the new house on top of it. There is a big crack in the basement ceiling and two cracks upstairs around windows already that are telling me we might have a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment