Let's see:
*Friday will be breakfast sandwiches/tacos. I'm really hoping my bacon didn't spoil. If so...the store is close by.
*Today will be Garlic Parsley Spaghetti, probably with cheese bread on leftover hamburger buns. Maybe a vegetable? I'm having to do better with extending my meals with an extra mouth at the breakfast bar.
*Wednesday we had frozen cheese ravioli and toasted ravioli from Pallucca's in Fredonia. Both were delicious, and I was able to take my janky pizza sauce from last week and cook it down and season it to make it better. I also made the oatmeal loaf below. A little ugly but very tasty.
*Tuesday the Son made Moroccan Carrot Salad (second picture) out of Betty Crocker. It had a really interesting taste with all the different things in there; maybe that will be the veg for tonight. We added to the salad with a Gyro rice platter from the Greek restaurant at the Mall.
*Monday I made a dish called Missouri "Misery" out of an old Penzeys One magazine. It's just cooked beef and onions layered with seasoned potatoes and then baked. It's fine, nothing fancy, but adequate.
*Sunday we had family over, so we had burgers, Blondies, Lemon-Parsley chicken breasts, Fries, watermelon, and then my mom brought potato salad. (last picture) We just finished off the last leftovers for our lunch today.
No comments:
Post a Comment